Kate and I went away to auntie Elieen's house for some family fun this weekend. We had so much fun I forgot to take pictures. So here is only a few I snapped this weekend. Thanks again aunt Eileen and uncle Jim!
OMG!!! This little girl is without a doubt the most beautiful baby girl I've EVER seen!! Kate is beyond perfect!! Hey! Will you guys please send me your address? I am embarassed to ask Ginny Mom again for it. I asked her beforre her trip, and then I misplaced the note paper I wrote it on. For some reason, I don't have your Hemet address in my book. My e-mail is kjgriff@aol.com. I have these gifts I bought for Kate months ago sitting in my entry, ready to be shipped. Luckily, I bought 24 month sizes, knowing how BAD I am about shipping things!! Oy Vey! Anyhoo....loads of love & hugs to you guys. What a perfect family you make!! I am SO happy for you!!!! Kisses to Kate xxx-ooo
OMG!!! This little girl is without a doubt the most beautiful baby girl I've EVER seen!! Kate is beyond perfect!! Hey! Will you guys please send me your address? I am embarassed to ask Ginny Mom again for it. I asked her beforre her trip, and then I misplaced the note paper I wrote it on. For some reason, I don't have your Hemet address in my book. My e-mail is kjgriff@aol.com. I have these gifts I bought for Kate months ago sitting in my entry, ready to be shipped. Luckily, I bought 24 month sizes, knowing how BAD I am about shipping things!! Oy Vey! Anyhoo....loads of love & hugs to you guys. What a perfect family you make!! I am SO happy for you!!!! Kisses to Kate xxx-ooo
ReplyDeleteOh.....I forgot to sign who wrote the above comments...."Auntie Karen" of course! :)
ReplyDelete